Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Online Marketing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When SCC_CONSTITUENT_READ360SUMMARY message is configured between CRM and CS, Constituent 360 Degree View does not display the correct Program Action Reason. The same value as the Program Action is always shown.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Configure the following Service Operations between CRM 9.2 and CS 9.0:
- SAD_ADM_APPL_DATA_SYNC (optional)
2. In CS, create an Applicant and save.
3. Check if the messages PERSON_BASIC_SYNC and SAD_ADM_APPL_DATA_SYNC are all
in Done status in Asynchronous Message monitor.
4. In CRM, logon as SSS_HEADMIN
5. Open the person via Constituent 360 Degree View
6. Scroll down
NOTICE: Program Action Reason is blank. This is good for now.
7. Go back to CS
8. Add another Application Program Data row of Matriculation with any Action
Reason e.g. "Full Deposit Paid".
9. Click Create Program button
10. Click Save.
11. Go back to CRM and reopen this person via Constituent 360 Degree View
12. Scroll down
ISSUE: Program Action Reason value is the same as Program Action which is
Matriculation. It does not reflect the correct Program Action Reason in CS
which is Full Deposit Paid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms