Supplier Registration Not Fully Denied Via Monitor Approvals Page
(Doc ID 1986271.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a supplier registration was denied through Monitor Approvals page, registration is not getting denied correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup the Approval/Workflow for Supplier Registration
2. Log in as a User
3. Register a supplier (Registration routes for approval.)
4. Log in as a Administrator
5. Open the Registration Approval in Monitor Approval Page and Deny it
6. When the registration was viewed in Main menu > Supplier > Supplier Registration > Manage Registration Approval, header shows that registration is Pending but on the lower part of the page on the Review/Edit Supplier section, it shows Denied
7. User tries to register new supplier using the same information but he got the error that there is an existing registration with same TIN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document