Fetching Array Element Error when Trying to Print Requisition
(Doc ID 1986300.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error is received when printing an epro requisition with comments and attachments.
Error: Fetching array element 6. Index is not in range 1 to 4 (180,252) PV_REQ_PRINT.ReqPrint.OnExecute Name:getLines PCPC:14688 Statement:161
Called from:PV_REQ_PRINT.ReqPrint.OnExecute Name:writeFile Statement:378
Called from:PV_REQSTAT_WRK.PV_REQ_ACTION_PB.FieldChange Statement:530
While Fetching the value of an array element, The index was not within the length of the array.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Approval Chunking is Disabled at eProcurement Installation Options.
2) Multi_Comments Role Action is Disabled and not mapped to any Role at eProcurement Role Action.
3) Approval Workflow is Enabled at Purchasing BU Definition->Requisition Change option.
4) Any Sample Workflow can be taken for this Scenario.
5) Create a Requisition using Special Request Item Add a Special Request Item->Add to Cart->Checkout.
6) Add a Comments and Attachment to Line 1.
7) Click Save for Later Button.
8) Click on, Add More Items to add another Special Request Item->Add to Cart->Checkout.
9) Add a Comments and Attachment to Requisition Line 2.
10) Click Save for Later Button.
11) Leave the page or component. Navigate to Home->Main Menu->Some other pages and then come back. Now navigate away from that component and return to the same component and open the Requisition we have saved in earlier Step.
12) Select Action Edit Go Delete the First Line.
13) Click Save & Submit Button.
14) Logout and Login as VP2.
15) Navigate to the Main Menu->eProcurement->Manage Requisition Approvals and click on the Search Button.
16) Click on the Requisition ID link. Observe that Error Message is not displaying.
17) Navigate to the Main Menu->eProcurement->Manage Requisition page.
18) Select an option View Print from the Drop down Select List and click on the "Go" Button.
19) Error message is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document