FLUID UI: Mobile Approvals Transaction Registry Missing Configuration Value and Error: "HMAP_APPROVAL.Document.Data.TransactionDetailDataDocument.OnExecute"
Last updated on JANUARY 23, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to approve a GSS transaction through FLUID, the approvals will not complete correctly due to a Missing Entry in the Transaction Registry.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to FLUID with OPRID: HCRUSA_KU0046
2. Manager Self Service Homepage > Select My Team
3. Select Transfer Employee > Christelle Stevens
4. On Transfer Questionnaire Answer -YES to Only Question #2- Are You Changing Work Locations?
5. Change Location Information - Click Next Button
6. Self Approval Disabled
7. Select Self Approval and Request is Sent to Betty Locherty for Approval
8. Logoff as Christelle Stevens
9. Login as PS/ Betty Locherty
10. FLUID Homepage > Notifications > 1 Notification Pending
11. Select Notification or Approval Tile & Page Does Not Load
12. From Notification Link/ Pending Approvals the "Transfer of Christelle Stevens is awaiting your approval." Notification is Pending from prior transaction.
13. Click Notification Link
14. Error Generated
Name:LoadRegisteredTransactionDetail PCPC:3866 Statement:47
Called from:HMAP_APPROVAL.ApprovalService.OnExecute Name:LocalDataLoad
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms