ETL9.2: Error When User Attempts to Allow Exceptions from the Payable Time Approval Page.
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Approvals
When attempting to approve time and exceptions from Manager Self Service>Approve Time and Exceptions>Payable Time page, select employee then click on adjust reported time link, if the employee has allowable exceptions, select and allow them. Click on the Update Exception button get pop up that the exceptions were saved. When you click on OK on the Pop Up you are then given the following PeopleCode Error:
GetField.Field'TL_RTA_WRK.VIEW_BY_OPT' not found in scroll level 0. (2,155) FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.TR_WEEK_INIT_FUNC.FieldFormula Name:PCPC: 27783 Statement: 392
Called from: FUNCLIB_TL_WEEK.TR_PCH_GRID_LOAD.FieldFormula Name:PunchGridLoad Statement:30
Called from: TL_OT_WRK.SAVE_CONFIRM_PB.FieldChange Statement:19
The specified field was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode build-in functions that specify a 'scroll context' via a series of records and a field name.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create payable time that also generates a low priority allowable exception for a punch reporter
2. punch reporter is assigned to a Positive Time Reporting workgroup that uses payable time approval 'TLByTLGroupRowSecurity'
3. Navigate to Manager Self Service>Approve Time and Exceptions>Payable Time and search for employee
4. click on employee's name to drill into detail page
5. click on Adjust Reported Time link and click on the exception icon
6. allow the exceptions and click on the Push Button 'Update Exceptions' button
7. hit ok on the exception updates saved popup
8. this is when the error is generated
Due to this issue, users cannot allow punch time exceptions from the approve payable time adjust reported time link.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms