Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you link an applicant to a job opening, to which the applicant is already linked, using Application Details page, there is no error or warning indicating that the applicant is already linked to this job. As a result, the applicant can have two applications for the same job, which causes some processing complications. The system should issue a warning on this page, similar to that which is issued when the same task is attempted with the Search Applicants, Search Applications or Search Job Openings components.
1. Navigate to Recruiting > Search Job Openings > Manage Job Opening.
2. From the "Other Actions" link in the applicant grid, choose Recruiting Actions > Edit Application Details >
3. In the Job Openings section, click on "Add Job Opening".
4. Add an opening that is already listed in that section.
5. Save the record.
6. Note that no error or warning is issued, and the applicant now has two applications for this job.
Due to this issue, if the user does not notice that the applicant has already applied for this job, two applications from the same applicant for a single Job Opening can be created, which causes processing complicatiions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms