EFFDT_NOKEY and EFFSEQ_NOKEY Not Populated in SJT_PERSON When Job Data Is Updated
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HCM 9.2 Security
The fields EFFDT_NOKEY and EFFSEQ_NOKEY are not populated in SJT_PERSON when the employee's Job data is updated. However, these fields are updated when running the Refresh Trans. SJT Tables process (navigation: Set Up HCM > Security > Core Row Level Security > Refresh Trans. SJT Tables).
1. Using DEMO data, test with Empl ID KU0050.
2. Note that at the beginning of the test EFFDT_NOKEY and EFFSEQ_NOKEY are currently populated in record SJT_PERSON.
3. Update Job Data for KU0050 by modifying the Department.
4. Note that EFFDT_NOKEY and EFFSEQ_NOKEY are no longer populated in record SJT_PERSON.
5. Run the Refresh Trans. SJT tables process.
6. Note that EFFDT_NOKEY and EFFSEQ_NOKEY are now populated in record SJT_PERSON.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms