Workflow is Re-initiated for Approved Lines When Cancelling Lines Of Partially Sourced Requisitions
(Doc ID 1987116.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow is re-initiated : when we’re cancelling lines of requisitions that have partially sourced lines, the approval process starts again for some of the lines which have already been fully approved .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an eProcurement requisition for 2 lines using Special request items
2. Save and Submit
3. Login as Approver and deny 2nd Line
4. Remain on the same page with the same approver and approve 1st Line
5. Approve the requisition (1st Line ) by final approver. Login as 2nd Level approver and approve line 1.
6. Login back as requester and Run PO Auto Source . Line 1 of requisition will be sourced to PO.
7. Check the PO created
8. Navigate to eProcurement > Manage requisition and check the Requisition status
9. Navigate to eprocurement > Manage requisition > Cancel 2nd Line. The status has changed to PO created.
10. Lets remain in Manage requisition and click on Approval Icon. As we can see it has triggered approval .
11. Lets navigate to the approver and check the worklist. As we can see cancelling of 2nd line has started /triggered workflow even for line 1.
12. After denied req line is cancelled – approved line also shows up in the approval queue for the buyer.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document