E-PORTAL: Cannot Personalize The Links Section Of a WorkCenter
(Doc ID 1987216.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting a Menu Item after clicking on Add a new row on the Links Pagelet Personalization then clicking on Define and then Select Menu Item, the system hangs and never returns.
1. Go to Accounts Payable > Accounts Payable WorkCenter.
2. Click Personalize on the Links Pagelet Settings.
3. Click on plus sign next to Group Label to add a new row on the Links Pagelet Personalization page.
4. Click Define under Define Link in the Link List box.
5. Click on Select Menu Item on the Define Line page.
5. Now From this point onward it never comes back. Select any link, or hit cancel, it never comes back.
Unable to add a new link to any WorkCenter.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document