PC_IN_TO_PC Incorrectly Assigned BUSINESS_UNIT_WM- Unable To Do Transaction Adjustment
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_IN_TO_PC.10000000.INSERT1 and PC_IN_TO_PC.10000000.INSERT2 incorectly assigned BUSINESS_UNIT_WO with data from SOURCE_BUS_UNIT in PS_TRANSACTION_INV.
Customer does not use Maintenance Management so no data should be for BUSINESS_UNIT_WO
1. Add a new purchase order -> make sure to assign IN business unit
2. Make sure Matching is turned ‘on’
3. Dispatched the Purchase Order
4. Create Receipt - Receive the PO and Make sure Interface Receipts is selected
5. Correct Load Staged Errors if necessary
6. Run Complete Putaway
7. Review transactions History in Inventory
8. Run Cost Accounting Creation
9. Check CM_ACCTG_LINE and TRANSACTION_INV --> In transaction_inv, source_bus_unit is populated with the business unit from purchase order
10. Run PC_IN_TO_PC-> In Proj_resource, BUSINESS_UNIT_WO is populated. This is wrong
Impact: When trying to adjust this transactions, the transactions will be in error status with the followine error:
Message Set 13120 5013 BUSINESS_UNIT_WO contains an invalid value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms