EMM: Unable To Close PM Work Orders
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Currency Checked 09/19/2016 ***
The customer is receiving a rounding error on the calculated hours for a preventive maintenance work order. As a result, the PM W/O cannot be completed.
Estimated hours (0.39) or Labor Schedule Line "1" in Work Order Task ID "1" > Calculated hours (0.383) (18206.35) Estimated hours must be less than or equal to the duration (hours) calculated from the scheduled start and end date and time. Verify if you have entered the schedule start and end date and time for the schedule line and Work Order Task specified above."
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Create a Work Order Job Template with Duration and Labor Requirement Hours set to 1.32.
2) Create a Job Template for the Task.
3) Create a Work Order Managed Project and Associate it to the Work Order.
4) Create an Asset for Preventive Maintenance.
5) Create a PM Schedule for the Asset, Work Order Job Template, and Project.
6) Run Preventive Maintenance.
7) Navigate to the generated PM Work Order.
8) Attempt to complete the PM Work Order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms