EMM: Project Activity Organization Missing In WO Chargeback Process
(Doc ID 1987496.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked Currency 31-Aug-2018 ***
The project activity organization is not getting created from Work Order close process, if the following Business Units are different:
GL: US001, WO - US001, IN - US001, AP - US001, PO - US001, PC - US001 (GL BU - US001): Project activity created
GL: US001, WO - MM001, IN - US016, AP - US005, PO - US006, PC - US004 (GL BU - US001): Project activity not created due to different BU ID's
The project activity organization is created from WO close process when BU's are different:
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Set up BUs listed above on MM BU MM001.
2) Set Up Project Organization.
3) Set up Accounting Rules to reference BUs listed above.
4) Set up Integration Template to reference BUs listed above.
5) Set up Project, Project Rate, Project Hierarchy.
6) Create WO as to reference BUs listed above.
7) Complete WO.
8) Run WO Close.
9) Verify Project Activity Organization.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document