EMM: Project Activity Organization Missing In WO Chargeback Process
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The project activity organization is not getting created from Work Order close process, if the following Business Units are different:
GL: US001, WO - US001, IN - US001, AP - US001, PO - US001, PC - US001 (GL BU - US001): Project activity created
GL: US001, WO - MM001, IN - US016, AP - US005, PO - US006, PC - US004 (GL BU - US001): Project activity not created due to different BU ID's
The project activity organization is created from WO close process when BU's are different:
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Set up BUs listed above on MM BU MM001.
2) Set Up Project Organization.
3) Set up Accounting Rules to reference BUs listed above.
4) Set up Integration Template to reference BUs listed above.
5) Set up Project, Project Rate, Project Hierarchy.
6) Create WO as to reference BUs listed above.
7) Complete WO.
8) Run WO Close.
9) Verify Project Activity Organization.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms