EAP: Doc_Seq_Nbr Not Getting Updated After Unposting And Reposting Voucher
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When unposting a voucher and then re-posting it, the document sequence number is not getting updated on the voucher record to a new doc sequence number.
1) Enable Document Sequencing
2) Add a voucher
3) Click on Document Sequence and add Document Type = AP-ACC
4) Save voucher. The Document Sequence Number is created...201410000002
5) Post voucher
6) Unpost the voucher
7) Update voucher and modify the Dept.
8) Save voucher
9) Re-post voucher.
10) Check the Voucher Accounting Entries page for the voucher and see the
Unpost Seq = 0 has DocSeqNb = 201410000002
Unpost Seq = 1 has DocSeqNb = 201410000004
Unpost Seq = 2 has DocSeqNb = 201410000002
11) Check PS_VOUCHER and DOC_SEQ_NBR still shows as 201410000002
After re-posting the voucher, it should have generated a new document sequence number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms