Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VATX0600 Report has incorrect amount populated in G18 box. AP VAT Basis amount is not included in the calculation of G18.
1. Create a Voucher for a Vendor who is enabled for Australia VAT.
2. The VAT transaction type on Invoice Line VAT page should be AAOT.
3. Post the Voucher.
4. Mark the Voucher for closure and post the Voucher.
5. Creat an online AR Pending Item for a Customer who is enabled for VAT.
6. The VAT transaction type on the Item should be ASAL.
7. Run AR Update process to post the Item.
8. On the Maintenance Worksheet, write off the total Item amount.
9. Run AR update process to create write off entries and close the Item.
10.Navigate to VAT and Intrastat > Value Added Tax > VAT Processes > Transaction Loader and run VAT Transaction Loader process.
11.Navigate to VAT and Intrastat > Value Added Tax > VAT Processes > Report Extract and run the process.
12.Navigate to VAT and Intrastat > Value Added Tax > VAT Reports > Return and Other Reports and run the report for Report ID = BAS and Report Type = VAT Return.
13.G18 in the BAS Report shows an amount equal to total receivable write-off amount less the VAT-only amount on the Voucher.
G18 should be difference between the total receivable write-off amount and total Voucher amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms