Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Collections Workbench search does not refresh tabs until user moves between two different tabs.
The system should act properly and refresh without users intervention
- Navigate to Accounts Receivable > Collections Workbench.
- Enter SetID SHARE, Unit EGV05, Customer 1018 and click the search button.
- Click on the Items tab.
- Look for a known Contract from the list of items in Detail 6.
- Enter Contract (PI-PRP006) from step 4 into the search at the top of the page.
- Click Search again.
- Notice that after the search is clicked the items tab does not get updated with the new search filter.
- Next Click on any of the other tabs, for example click Correspondence tab.
- Now click back on the Items tab.
- See now the filter takes place and only 4 items with the contract PI-PRP006 appear.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms