Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Pay Cycle process does not process check overflows when the Pay Cycle Single Pay Limit Option is defined on the Payment Selection Criteria Preferences page.
1. Check Form ID CHECK3
2. Change Advice Lines to 4 for this test
3. Add 6 separate Vouchers for a single Vendor (US0000004) @ 100.00 each
4. Payment Selection Criteria Preferences page, set Single Pay Limit Option = 5.00
5. Process Pay Cycle
6. Payment Selection selects all 6 Vouchers
7. Payment Creation generates a check for 600.00 but Advice only adds up to 400.00
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms