E-Procurement Requisitions Canceled And Budget Checked Valid But Still Pre-encumbered
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If ePro requisition that was never budget checked is canceled, user can now budget check which creates incorrect pre-encumbrance.
1) Create ePro req. Save and submit but do NOT budget check.
2) On Manage Requisitions page, select Cancel option and hit Go.
3) Req is now Canceled, but Budget Status is still Not Chk’d. This is incorrect. Since this req has never been budget checked (REQ_HDR.BUDGET_CHECK = ‘N’), the Budget Status should have changed to Valid upon saving the cancelation.
4) On Manage Requisitions page, select Check Budget and hit Go.
5) Budget Status is now Valid.
6) Check Requisition Accounting Entries and see that pre-encumbrance amount is created. There should be no pre-encumbrance since the req is canceled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms