When Person_Basic_Sync is Run for an Employee in HCM, Worker page is Going to Error.Address Book Entry Contains more than one Address.(18076,8002)
(Doc ID 1989255.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Employee Self Service - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enterprise Integration setup configured between CRM and HCM.
PeopleSoft CRM 9.2 PUM Image 5 and PeopleTools 8.53
PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 PUM Image 7 and PeopleTools 8.53
1. Created a Person in HCM with contact details and address details. Run PERSON_BASIC_SYNC and WORKFORCE_SYNC in HCM.
2. Worker is created in CRM.
3. Added more Addressees for this Person in CRM.
4. Do some changes to this Person in HCM and run only PERSON_BASIC_SYNC in HCM.
5. When searching for this same Worker in CRM error is thrown as shown below.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document