Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiting > Saved Searches
An error is returned when trying to print an applicant from a saved Compliance search.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member HRS_PERSON_ID. (180,236) HRS_REC_SCHAPP.GBL.HRS_SCH_WRK.HRS_APPL_PRINT_PB.FieldChange PCPC:876 Statement:17
1. Go to Recruiting > Search Applicants > Advanced Search and run a search.
2. Scroll down on the search results and click Save For Compliance.
3. Go to Recruiting > Saved Searches and click View Results for the Compliance Search.
4. Click the Print icon for one of the applicants.
5. The error message is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms