Error 180,236 is Returned When Printing an Applicant from a Saved Compliance Search
(Doc ID 1989335.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Recruiting > Saved Searches
An error is returned when trying to print an applicant from a saved Compliance search.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member HRS_PERSON_ID. (180,236) HRS_REC_SCHAPP.GBL.HRS_SCH_WRK.HRS_APPL_PRINT_PB.FieldChange PCPC:876 Statement:17
1. Go to Recruiting > Search Applicants > Advanced Search and run a search.
2. Scroll down on the search results and click Save For Compliance.
3. Go to Recruiting > Saved Searches and click View Results for the Compliance Search.
4. Click the Print icon for one of the applicants.
5. The error message is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document