E-PIA : If Webserver Name contains 'PSP' or 'PSC' cause WorkCenter to come up empty
Last updated on AUGUST 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Student Activity Guide not showing task details or content in the Student TaskWorkCenter.
A task has been created using Student Activity Guides and assigned to a student, however, when the student goes to view this task, it has no content show, so they are unable to continue/mark a task complete.
Campus Solutions 9.0
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Task Management WorkCenter => Campus Community, then select Task Management WorkCenter => Configure and manage tasks.
2. Student uses the Student Task WorkCenter to complete the task that the institution has assigned to the student.
3. Campus Solutions delivers the launch (introduction) action item page, agreement (academic regulations and financial regulations) action item pages and the Complete (complete task) action item page.
1. Log into Interaction hub.
2. Go to Portal administration > Unified navigation workcenter.
3. Open Page for Unified Navigation Node Network and it does not load at all.
Browser console shows error: 404 not found and the url is constructed with hostname twice
Above issue occurs only when Load balancer (or) RPS host name is used in virtual addressing tab for default webprofile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms