EEX 9.2: Time Sheet Line Getting Stuck in Approval in Process, Even If Further Approval Required for it.
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time Sheet line is getting stuck in "Approval in Process" status, even if no further approval required for it. Because of this users are not able to send the Time Sheet line's data to Project Costing.
1. Setup Expense Manger level approval for the Time Report.
2. Select "Time Sheet Line is Approved" under "Process Time to Projects When" on Business Unit definition.
3. Create a Time Report with more than one line, to make sure it routes to different approvers.
4. Get all the approvals done for one line of the Time Report.
5. Run "Stage Time to Project Costing" process.
Time Report line status is Approval in Process (PAR) instead of Approved (APR) and not available for staging to Project Costing.
Time Report line status should be in Approved (APR) status and should be available for staging to Project Costing.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms