EAP: Remittance Advice Always in English when Use Supplier Pay Group is Checked
(Doc ID 1989688.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Use Supplier Pay Group is checked on the pay cycle, the remittance advice email and report are always in English and not in Supplier's or Pay Cycle's preferred language as expected.
1. On Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier, set Up supplier to receive remittance advice for EFT
2. On Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts, set Up bank to create EFT payment via Financial Gateway
3. Go to Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Translations, and make sure translations exist for AP_REMIT_ADV template
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create EFT voucher
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Payment Selection Criteria, ans create and run pay cycle. Note that Use Supplier Pay Group is checked and Preferred Language is French
6. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch, and dispatch payment
Email and report are sent in English language not French.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document