Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Use Supplier Pay Group is checked on the pay cycle, the remittance advice email and report are always in English and not in Supplier's or Pay Cycle's preferred language as expected.
1. On Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier, set Up supplier to receive remittance advice for EFT
2. On Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts, set Up bank to create EFT payment via Financial Gateway
3. Go to Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Translations, and make sure translations exist for AP_REMIT_ADV template
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create EFT voucher
5. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Pay Cycle Processing > Payment Selection Criteria, ans create and run pay cycle. Note that Use Supplier Pay Group is checked and Preferred Language is French
6. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Payment Dispatch, and dispatch payment
Email and report are sent in English language not French.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms