Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When AP_MATCH is run in Notify mode and there is a header exception with no voucher line number, the PS_MTCH_VCHR_MSG record is not populated.
As a result, the link on the Worklist page for this worklist item does not work.
- Removed non header level exceptions from delivered STANDARD Match Rule (RULE_E250, RULE_P100, and RULE_V300) and added delivered 240 so that only the header level 240 would be encountered
(Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Vouchers > Match Rule Control)
- Rule 240 match setup showing workflow enabled
(Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Vouchers > Match Rules)
- VP1 and VP2 users setup shows worklist notification enabled
(Navigation: PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles)
1. Using user VP1, navigate to Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs, and create PO with line 1 for 650. Note the Buyer is VP1 and the match action is No Match
2. Login with user VP2 and change the match action on the PO to STANDARD
3. Login again with VP1, navigate to Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts, and create a receipt with line 1 for 650
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and create voucher from receipt for 700
5. Run Matching: Exception exist
6. Run Matching Workflow: Worklist entry sent to VP2 as it edited the PO initially set to no match (Rule looks for last oprid_modified_by on the PO_HDR)
7. Worklist entry link takes user to match workbench search but nothing is returned in the search page. User is able to navigate to Match Workbench directly
8. Query MTCH_VCHR_MSG: No rows exist for the voucher
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms