Error, First Operand of . is NULL, so Cannot Access Member RA_PROGRAM_TYPE.(180,236) funclib_ra_cmpg.ra_campaign_id.fieldformula Occurs When Testing Campaign CI.
(Doc ID 1989762.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Marketing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Application Designer , testing the Delivered CI (RA_CAMPAIGN_CI):
2. Go to Tools -> Test Component Interface
3. In the Create Keys Section give the values and click ‘Create New’. Following error is displayed.
4. First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member.
5. But when tested with the following CI (RO_CAPTURE_CI), no error is thrown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document