Error, First Operand of . is NULL, so Cannot Access Member RA_PROGRAM_TYPE.(180,236) funclib_ra_cmpg.ra_campaign_id.fieldformula Occurs When Testing Campaign CI.
(Doc ID 1989762.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Marketing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Application Designer , testing the Delivered CI (RA_CAMPAIGN_CI):
2. Go to Tools -> Test Component Interface
3. In the Create Keys Section give the values and click ‘Create New’. Following error is displayed.
4. First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member.
5. But when tested with the following CI (RO_CAPTURE_CI), no error is thrown
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot test CI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!