Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelled Payment Schedule amount is not excluded from Available Amount on Apply Vouchers to Prepayment Page. However, at backend (PS_VCHR_PPAY_XREF ), the amount is correct.
1) Create a Withholding (TDS) applicable Prepayment Voucher - provide value in 'Withhold Basis Amt Override'.
2) Post the Voucher.
3) Pay the Voucher and post the payment.
4) Cancel - Void / Reissue the payment.
5) Run Payment Posting.
6) Unpost Voucher.
7) Combine the Voucher Payment Schedules (Vendor + Withholding) to Vendor Payment Schedule.
8) Change the Withholding rule on Voucher line - provide the same value in 'Withhold Basis Amt Override'.
9) Post the Voucher.
10) Pay the Voucher and post the payment.
11) Go to Accounts Payable > Payments > Manual Payment and Prepayment > Apply Vouchers to Prepayment and open the Prepaid Voucher.
Cancelled payment amount should have been deducted from the Available Amount.
It is not deducted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms