EAP: Voucher not routed to System Administrator if Approver is not available in the system or Inactive (AWE)
(Doc ID 1989861.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After submitting the Voucher for Approval, once the Level 1 Approver approves the Voucher, if the Level 2 Approver is not available in the system, the Voucher is being set to Approved, which is incorrect. The Voucher should be routed to the System Administrator since the Level 2 Approver is no longer active.
Approves the Voucher.
1. Create a Voucher for Approval
2. Submit Voucher for Approval
3. Voucher is routed to Level 1 and Level 2 Approvers
4. After submission for approval, Level 2 Approver Role is removed
5. Level 1 Approver approves the Voucher
6. Voucher gets Approved and not routed to the System Administrator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document