Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some Direct and Indirect Reports are no longer shown under Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Performance Document after one of the Direct Report Managers’ who had Employees Reporting to him/her was Terminated.
Steps to Replicate
1. Signed in as KU0050 the Supervisor of KU0045
2. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents use an Effective date of 01/20/15
3. Verify the Direct Report for Managers Config UI for EP_CREATE to make sure the Set Up is Correct
4. Navigate to Workforce Administration > Job Data > bring up EE KU0045, add New Row Effective Date 01/16/15 Action Termination and then Save.
5. Run the Direct Report Table Build Process, Full Table Build
6. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents, use today’s Effective Date note that KU0045 as the Employee of Supervisor of KU0050 is no Longer Showing as well as the Employees who KU0045 Supervised.
7. The Empty Position 1900019 that used to show as reporting to KU0045 is now showing as reporting to KU0010 Antonio Santos.
8. To verify the data while in Manager Self Service – Create Documents I Changed the Effective Date back to 01/15/15 which is One Day before the Termination of KU0045 and then the correct list of Employees are shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms