When Requisition Lines have been Deleted, Unable to Source all Requisition Lines or using Copy from Requisition to Create PO does not bring all Requisition Lines Over
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After deleting lines on a requisition with multiple lines you cannot select all requisition lines when staged to source to Purchase Order (PO), PO Stage/Source limits to selecting 20 lines. Also, if you try to use "Copy From Requisition," all lines will not be brought over to the Purchase Order. This is due to the chunking on the lines.
Steps to Replication:
1. Create requisition with 30 lines then add 2 more lines. From the place where the insert is done, the system adds 2 more lines, 31 and 32, it will not jump to the last 30 line. Nothing wrong until then. Navigate to the next lines.
2. Save the requisition ID 0000000194 and open again. When open the requisition 0000000194 navigate to the last item and the message below is given and press OK. Notice the last lines are those added.
At least one line may have been changed. If you continue, the system will save all changes. (10200,364)
When the system retrieves the lines selected for working, any changes will be saved before bring up the next chunk of data. Click "OK" to proceed.
3. Removed the two additional lines (31/32) and reset the line count. Press OK to the two messages below:
Delete current/selected rows from this page? The delete will occur when the transaction is saved.
Can't delete first line on requisition. (10100,12)
4. Navigate back and forth and delete again the line and save the requisition.
5. All lines entered and requisition completed and approved, ready for sourcing. Note that on the Sourcing Requisition Selection option it can only see lines 1-20, the other 10 lines are not available to be seen. Lines 1-20 are populated with the Vendor Information. Watch what happens when you flip to the next set of lines to populate their information the message below is given. Data for the first set of entries 1-20 lines is disappeared.
Sourcing data may be lost if you continue to next group of requisitions without saving. (10200,6)
You are in the process of sourcing the current group of requisitions.
The sourcing information of the current group of requisitions will be lost if you continue to the next group of requisitions without saving.
6. Now onto the Copy function on the PO to see if I can pull in all 30 lines. Note that the copy option is only providing lines 1-20. Select all items on the first panel and then click on the arrows to pull the secondary panel for lines 21-30. The message "10200,6" is not appearing again. Even so, press "Copy to PO," Notice that only 10 lines were copied instead of all requisition lines.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms