EAP: Using the IN Operator Shows Duplicate SetIDs in WorkCenter With Security
(Doc ID 1990350.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With row level security enabled, when using the IN operator, there are duplicate SetIDs displayed in the filters lookup of the following Accounts Payable WorkCenter pages:
- Payments Ready for Posting.
- Suppliers Pending Approval.
The lookup displays all the rows in PS_SEC_SETID_CLS, which result in SetIDs being displayed which are not set up for the user's permission list.
1. On Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Security Options, enable Permission List Level Security for SetID
2. On Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > TableSet by Permission List, define TableSet Security by Permission List for ALLPAGES and ALLPORTL permission lists with SetID SHARE defined for both
3. Go to PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles, and make sure VP1 which is used in the test has ALLPAGES as the Primary permission list
4. Query PS_SEC_SETID_CLS
5. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Security > Apply Security Setup, and run the process
6. Go to Accounts Payable WorkCenter and click edit filters
7. Click edit filter for Payments Ready for Posting
8. Select the IN operator for SetID
9. Click on the prompt
All SetIDs from both permission lists are displayed, even SHARE listed twice.
If the equal operator is used, the correct SetIDs are displayed for just one permission list.
Test the same for Suppliers Pending Approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!