Last updated on MARCH 18, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Military Discharge Date is not visible during the Manage Hire Process. This is only visible after the Hire is successful.
The military discharge date that was entered in the Job opening application does not show up when the personal information is being keyed in the application during "Add a person " in Manager Hires.
Rest all the personal information keyed in the application is visible . Therefore expectation is that the Military Discharge Date should be available when a hire is done through manage hire and before the person is successfully Hired into the system.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Job opening was created from Recruiting > Create Job Opening
2. An External Applicant was added to the Job Opening from Recruiting > Add New Applicant
3. On the Application Military Discharge Date and Military Status was entered. Disabled Veteran check box was checked.
4. From Recruiting >Find Applicant , change disposition of the applicant from Applied to Prepare Job offer > offer accepted > Prepare for Hire
5. Now the applicant is visible in Manage Hire and click on " Add Personal Information "
6. Under the Regional tab all the information entered in the Application is visible expect for the "Military Discharge Date ".
7. Compete the process of Adding Job information and save , now the person exist in job having an EMPLID.
8. Go to Modify a Person page , the Military discharge date is now visible.
Replication document attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms