Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is Unable to Add an Ad-Hoc Approver to an eProcurement Requisition. Requester Submits an eProcurement Requisition for approval and inserts an Ad-Hoc Approver. Requisition is routed and approved by Approver . At this point if Requester Re-Submits for Approval after Editing and clicks 'Apply Approval Changes', the Ad-Hoc Approver Disappears and the Requisition is Routed to Initial Approver only.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to eProcurement > Create requisition for Special item
2. Save and Submit
3. Insert an Approver at this stage
4. Apply Approval Changes
5. Login as Approver and Approve the Requisition
6. Login Back as Requester . Edit the Requisition and Increase the Qty.
7. Save and Submit
8. Insert an Approver again
9. Apply Approval Changes
10. The inserted approver has gone
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms