ECM: Book to Bank Reconciliation report, TRX4090, fails at Step TRX4090.MAIN.Step02
(Doc ID 1991429.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TRX4090 ends with no success when the Book to Bank Reconciliation has values for Bank Statement Balance and Ledger Balance.
Error generating report output: (235,2309)
PSXP_RPTDEFNMANAGER.ReportDefn.OnExecute Name:ProcessReport PCPC:79744 Statement:1595
Called from:TRX4090.MAIN.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step02.OnExecute Name:ExecXmlpQryReport Statement:47
Called from:TRX4090.MAIN.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step02.OnExecute Statement:85
Process 29684 ABENDED at Step TRX4090.MAIN.Step02 (PeopleCode) -- RC = 20 (108,524)
1. Enter a Bank Statement with Balances only
2. Enter Cash Management Accounting Entries
3. Post Accounting Entries to GL
4. Run Automated Accounting
5. Select Bank Statement for Book to Bank Reconciliation
6. Go to Book to Bank Reconciliation details
7. Unselect Payments in Transit, Deposits In Transit, GL Adjustments
8. Ensure Bank Adjustments subtotal and Total Adjusted Bank Balance are zero
9. Run TRX4090
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document