Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Confirmation message when approving supplier registration after Request More Information and Cancel
1) Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Register Suppliers and follow steps to register a new supplier
2) Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Manage Registration Approval and click on the Registration ID link (its in Pending Approval status)
3) Hit Request More Information button and enter a Reason Code. Click Cancel instead of OK.
4) Takes you back to Manage Registration Approval page. Click Approve button.
5) Get this Confirmation message…
This action will request information from registrant. Would you like to continue? (10320,209)
If you hit OK, the supplier is created correctly. However, this message is confusing to the user.
The correct message should be:
This action will approve this transaction. Would you like to continue? (10320,206)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms