ECM: Brazil Localization-Automated Accounting (TR_ACCTG) Does Not Generate Investment Pool Accounting Lines
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Automated Accounting Process, TR_ACCTG does not generate accounting entries for Investment Pools.
1. Navigate to Cash Management > Investment Pools > Pool Information and create an Investment Pool.
2. Navigate to Cash Management > Investment Pools > Participant Information and define participant information.
3. Navigate to Cash Management > Investment Pools > Participant Transactions and create participant transactions.
4. Run Automated Accounting process to process the Investment Pool.
5. Navigate to Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Events and the Investment Pools (Initial Payment) - Status is set to Processed.
6. Accounting entries are not generated for Investment Pool under Cash Management > Treasury Accounting > Accounting Entries.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms