E-IB:HttpListeningConnectorUtility.isSoapDoc(). Error Occurred While Parsing the SOAP Document
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Integration Broker/Messaging
While trying to setup PeopleSoft-Taleo EE 14B Integration - Error occurred while parsing the SOAP Document although messages can go through.
HttpListeningConnectorUtility.isSoapDoc(). Error occurred while parsing the SOAP Document
HttpTargetConnector: SOAPup Message Integration Gateway failed while processing the message
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; Content is not allowed in prolog.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1) Setup relevant service op connector property
2) Run Synchronize Data under Workforce Admin > Collective Processes > Taleo Integration
3) Run Synchronize Data for Organization.
4) When the process completes, check the service operation monitor, there is no error
5) There is however, an error message in the IB errorLog.html
6) Check the TI_MSGKEY_TBL, the message key was populated.
7) Run TI_GET_RSLT AE
8) The status in TI_MSGKEY_TBL updates successfully.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot proceed with integration.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms