EAP Brazil Localization: Withholdings are deleted when Excluding Withholding Voucher from the Pay Cycle
(Doc ID 1993358.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Pay Cycle Details page, exclude a Voucher that has withholding from the Pay Cycle. When displaying the Withholding Voucher on-line, Voucher > Payment page is now unbalanced. Withholding Schedules are deleted from the Voucher.
1. Create 1st Voucher without Withholding (Payment Method = EFT/DOC)
2. Create 2nd Voucher with Withholdings (PIS/COFINS/CSLL/IR/ISS) - Payment Method = EFT/DOC, Withholding = EFT/Title
3. Run Payment Selection of the Pay Cycle
4. Open the open Pay Cycle Details page and click on "Exclude all"
5. Chose 'None' for the 1st Voucher and Save
6. Pay the 1st Voucher
7. Verify 2nd Voucher -- Withholding Schedules are missing from the Voucher > Payment page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!