Class Row: Assumed property PV_CHNG_REQ_SR is not a valid record name. (2,269). PV_CHNG_WRK.PV_SUBMIT_PB.RowInit
Last updated on JANUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Navigate to Structure and Content page then I select the link Select POs for Change Request when I click on Test COntent Reference I get teh error Class Row: assumed property PV_CHNG_REQ_SR is not a valid record name. (2,269). PV_CHNG_WRK.PV_SUBMIT_PB.RowInit.
The follwoing steps show you how to get the error
1. Bring up the Structure and Content page.
2. Select eProcurement.
3. Scroll down the page until you find Select Pos for Change Request.
4. Click on Select Pos for Change Request.
5. Click on the Test Content Reference link
6. Get the error Class Row: assumed property PV_CHNG_REQ_SR is not a valid record name. (2,269). PV_CHNG_WRK.PV_SUBMIT_PB.RowInit
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms