On Fund Distribution Page - System Is Not Allowing The Usage of Analysis Group More Than Once. One Row with Analysis Group Say 'METER' and Another Row with '%' Is a Valid Combination. But System Throws Message (13100,868)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Unable to configure Funds Distribution effectively using Analysis Groups in the Source Criteria
Should be able to configure Funds Distribution effectively using Analysis Groups in the Source Criteria
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an analysis group TST1 and Add analysis type of 'ACT' for this group.
2. Project Costing > Funds Distribution > Funds Distribution. Open a Project
3. Under Source Criteria, Set up the following and Save
Analysis Group Category
rest of all are %
4. Receive a message saying
"Source criteria Analysis Groups TST1 and TST1 contain duplicate Analysis Types. (13100,868)
The Analysis Types within an Analysis Group should not overlap with another Analysis Group. Please delete or change one of them."
5. If we try to get the same configuration by using analysis types, we will be able to configure without any issues.
Analysis Types Category
rest of all are %
6. The system should not prevent the user from adding analysis groups with overlapping analysis types. Rather should validate at a lower level and notify the user of conflicts is it is a possible design.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms