Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with date format in APX1010 report.
1) Navigate to Accounts Payable > Reports > Voucher > Voucher Register
2) Give run control parameter to the report in English as well as French format.
3) Check the Report generated.
1) In French language report - date should be in French Format.
2) In French as well as English language report, format of date in header and lines should be same.
1) In French language report - date is in English Format.
2) In French as well as English language report, get differences between header and lines :
a) In the report header, format is mm/dd/yyyy and month is written in figures (12/09/2014).
b) In the report lines , format is mm/dd/yyyy and month is written in letters (jan/12/2006).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms