Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new Effdt row having different Withholding Information is added to a Supplier Location of a Supplier, Invalid Class error on Vouchers that where paid before the new row was added to Supplier.
1) Say Location 002 is the Default Location for Supplier with Effdt 01/01/2000 and Withholding Information as WI1.
2) Create a Voucher for the Supplier,post and pay it.
3) Now, add a new effective date row for Supplier Location 002 - Effdt = 01/01/2014.
4) Update the Withholding Information to WI2.
5) Open the Voucher and check Withholding Information.
6) Click on 'Back to Invoice' link on Withholding Information page.
Invoice line 1 contains an invalid Class, WI1. (7700,38)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms