Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When copying a PO Voucher for a Supplier which is India Sales Tax / VAT Applicable, on the Voucher > Invoice Information > Excise / Sales Tax hyperlink > Invoice Line Excise Duty / Sales Tax /VAT Detail page, the Tax Applicable box under Sales Tax / VAT is not checked. It should be checked automatically since the Supplier has the Tax Applicable box checked on the Supplier Location Tax Applicability page.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Excise and Sales Tax/VAT IND > Supplier Tax Applicability
2. Display an India Supplier
3. Check the Tax Applicable box
4. Create a PO for the India Supplier from Step 2 with no Sales Tax
5. Dispatch the PO
6. Create a Voucher from the PO for the India Supplier
7. Check the Voucher > Invoice Information > Excise / Sales Tax hyperlink > Invoice Line Excise Duty / Sales Tax /VAT Detail page
8. Tax Applicable box under Sales Tax / VAT is not checked
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms