Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Strategic Sourcing Event created from a budget checked eProcurement (ePro) Requisition, is awarded to a PO Contract and copied into a Purchase Order (PO), when the PO is budget checked, the Encumbrance is created, but the Pre-encumbrance is not relieved.
1. Create, approve and budget check and ePro req
2. Create Strategic Sourcing Event from the requisition
3. Award the Event to a new PO Contract
4. Copy the PO Contract into a new PO
5. Budget check the PO
6. Review requisition for pre-encumbrance
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms