The Sold To Customer on Sales Orders that Have Lines Can Be Changed
(Doc ID 1993866.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Sold To Customer on Sales Orders that have lines can be changed when it should not be allowed to do so.
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create new Sales Order.
- Change the Order Status to 'Pending'.
- Hit the 'Refresh' button > note that the Sold To Customer field is input capable as we have not yet entered any lines.
- Enter a line and hit the 'Calculate Price' button > note that the Sold To Customer ID field is now greyed out. This is appropriate.
- Change the Order Status to 'Open'.
- Hit the 'Refresh' button (to remove any impact of Deferred Processing) > note that the Sold To Customer ID is now input capable. This is not appropriate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.