Notify Delegator Check Box Removed
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Self Service > Manage Delegation
2. Select Create Delegation Request; set Up Delegation Dates
3. Choose Delegation Transactions
4. Choose a Delegate Transaction from list
5. On 'Delegation Detail' screen notification reads 'Select the Notify Delegator checkbox to receive all the notifications that your proxy receives when acting on your behalf.'
6. No 'Notify Delegator' checkbox on screen
Due to this issue, users cannot see the 'Notify Delegator' checkbox and cannot choose to notify this person.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms