E-CRM: Employee Information does not get copy to Case when Chat launched from HR Service Center Quick Link "Chat with Agent" pagelet
(Doc ID 1994119.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRM 9.2 with PUM Image 5, Employee Information does not get copy to Case when Chat launched from HR Service Center Quick Link "Chat with Agent" pagelet.
1) Log in as an employee, Go to HR Service Center, Chat With Agent
2) Start a Chat from HR Service Center, Quick Links , "Chat With Agent"
3) The Chat Agent will get chat and 360 Page will open
4) Now click on Action “Add HR Helpdesk Case”
5) It will create new Case but Employee ID, First Name and Last name does not got to Case from Agent Chat
6) Now go to login where the employee is login Go to Main Menu > Employee Self Service > HR Helpdesk > Create Case
7) Select “Chat with Agent”
8) It will open new window for the employee
9) Click on “360-Degree View” link, it will open 360 Degree page
10) Now click on Action “Add HR Helpdesk Case”, It will pull Employee ID, First Name and Last Name
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document