Employee Information does not get copy to Case when Chat launched from HR Service Center Quick Link "Chat with Agent" pagelet
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CRM 9.2 with PUM Image 5, Employee Information does not get copy to Case when Chat launched from HR Service Center Quick Link "Chat with Agent" pagelet.
1) Log in as HHUDSA_AGT1, Go to HR Service Center, Chat With Agent
2) Start a Chat from HR Service Center, Quick Links , "Chat With Agent"
3) HHDUSA_AGT3 will get chat and 360 Page will open
4) Now click on Action “Add HR Helpdesk Case”
5) It will create new Case but Employee ID, First Name and Last name does not got to Case from Agent Chat
6) Now go to login where HHDUSA_AGT1 is login Go to Main Menu > Employee Self Service > HR Helpdesk > Create Case
7) Select “Chat with Agent”
8) It will open new window for HHDUSA_AGT3
9) Click on “360-Degree View” link, it will open 360 Degree page
10) Now click on Action “Add HR Helpdesk Case”, It will pull Employee ID, First Name and Last Name
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms