Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePro Requisition Allows Invalid Account To Be Entered, Which Causes Budget Check Against BU To Leave All Processed Requisitions In Process And With Valid Budget Status But No Pre-encumbrance Entries.
1) Create a few ePro requisitions with valid chartfields
2) Create one more ePro req and before doing Save and Submit, select the line and hit Modify Line/Shipping/Accounting and enter an invalid account. System allows this which is the first problem.
3) Run Req Budget Check against the entire BU.
4) FS_BP ends in Warning status and Message Log indicates Invalid accounts exist in source transaction.
5) At this point, all requisitions are left in process (KK_SOURCE_HDR.KK_PROCESS_STATUS = 'I') and there are no KK entries. However, all reqs also have Valid budget status (REQ_HDR.BUDGET_HDR_STATUS = 'V') which is wrong.
The user should not be allowed to enter an invalid account on the requisition.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms