EAR9.2: Wrong Amount in AR30006 Aging By Chartfield Rpt When Running by Operating Unit.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Aging
Wrong amount in AR30006 Aging by Chartfield Rpt when running by chartfield Operating Unit.
When running AR30006 Aging by Chartfield Rpt by chartfield Department the amount is correct.
AR30006 Aging by Chartfield Rpt should be showing correct amount for all chartfields.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On the ledger group IntraUnit Balancing Entries is enabled and Operating Unit is a balanced chartfield.
- Chartfield Operating Unit is set to Always Inherit for Inheritance Group Receivables and Billing.
- For the external bank account enter Oper Unit QUEBEC and Dept 52000 for Cash – AR.
- Create new item for business unit GBR01 and customer USA10, amount 909 GBP.
- Create accounting entries online. Enter Department 27000 and Operating Unit GERMANY for AR and User line.
- Run ARUPDATE to post item.
- Create a regular deposit for 900 GBP.
- Build payment worksheet, apply payment (partial payment).
- Run ARUPDATE to post payment.
- Item open balance is 909 GBP - 900 GBP = 9 GBP.
- Navigate to Accounts Receivable > Receivables Analysis > Aging > Aging by Chartfield Rpt and run AR30006 report by Department range.
- AR30006 report is showing correct amount. (1 line for department 27000 with amount 9).
- Run AR30006 report by Operating Unit range.
- AR30006 report is showing wrong amount. (1 line for Operating Unit GERMANY and amount 9 GBP and one line for Operating Unit QUEBEC and amunt 9 GBP).
- Report should only show row for operating unit GERMANY.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are having problems reconciling AR.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms