ELM 9.2: Supplemental Learning - View All Learning Search Filter Drop Down Not Showing All Course
(Doc ID 1994456.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In View All Learning page, Search Filter drop down is not showing all course for learner.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation: Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > Supplemental Learning
- Select Supplemental Learning type (Ex. Seminar)
- Click on "Add Supplemental Learning"
- Provide data for all required fields
- Click on "Save"
- Repeat same step from Step 1 to Step 4, Sample Supplemental Learning type should selected for adding new supplemental learning
- Navigation: Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > My Learning
- Added two supplemental learning course as "Technical Submit 1" and "Technical Submit 2", Supplemental Learning Type as "Technical Summit"
- In Enterprise Learning
- Navigation: Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > View All Learning
- Select same learner
- Click on "Search" button
- Click on "Select" button for the learner
- Select Filter as "All Learning" and Click "Go" button.
- Here Technical Submit 2 supplemental course only displayed, Technical Submit1 supplemental course not displayed.
The entire learning should be visible to the administrator. This affects the Learners ability to see all learning they are prescribed to.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document