Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Add Case For Direct Report" link disappears after applying CRM 9.2 PUM Image 5 when the role associated with the logged in user is not equal to "HRHD Manager" but a copy of it. "HRHD Manager" role seemed to have been hardcoded
in the fix that came with PUM Image 5 for Bug 16520922.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Logon to CRM 9.2 with PUM Image # 5 as VP1
2. Make a copy of HHDUSA_MGR userid
3. Go to Roles Tab of the newly created user (copied from HHDUSA_MGR)
NOTICE: The copied user still uses the delivered "HRHD Manager" role.
4. Login as this copied userid
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Employee Self Service > HR HelpDesk > Create Case
6. NOTICE: "Add Case for Direct Report" link is visible.
7. Now, save a copy of HRHD Manager role. Name it as "COPYHHDUSA_MGR"
8. Open the copied user and change HRHD Manager role to the copied one.
9. Click Save
10. Logout and log back in as COPYHHDUSA_MGR
"Add Case for Direct Report" is no longer visible.
CRM 9.2 PUM Image 5
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms