ETL9.2: Incorrect Payable Time Using Split By Daybreaker with Arizona Timezone
(Doc ID 1994706.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears incorrect payable time results when using split by daybreaker option and Arizona timezone.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create Arizona timezone in PeopleTools then generate and save query offsets; Load Dates on TL_Installation table.
2. Set Base Timezone in PT to EST.
3. Workgroup Daybreaker option is set to Split by Daybreaker; Time is 10:00am; Range Start Day. Time Period is PSWEEK.
4. Select Punch Time Reporter with timezone set to new Arizona timezone on Time Reporter Data.
5. Enter the following hours for punch employee:
Wed 3/11/15 (IN 8:00AM; OUT 5:00PM) and
Fri 3/13/15 (IN 2:00PM; OUT 4:00PM)
Wed 3/18/15 (IN 8:00AM; OUT 11:00AM)
6. Run Time Admin for the employee process both weeks
7. Check Payable Time – Results are incorrect.
Incorrect payable time results in incorrect pay.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document